Our AGM is an important annual meeting that allows our Directors to provide the members with information about what has happened at DJAARA over the last 12 months.
Members of the Dja Dja Wurrung Clans Aboriginal Corporation, trading as DJAARA, are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held:
Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (AEDT)
Format: Via online video conference
To confirm your attendance at the virtual AGM, please register below.
- Registrations are open from Friday 5 November and will close at 5 pm on Wednesday 24 November 2021
- When registering you will be asked to confirm that you are a member and to provide your name, address, Family Group, email address and phone number
- Following the close of registration, attendees will be sent a confirmation letter with a username and password to enable access to the meeting
- Each attendee is required to register online using an individual email address
- Registration is linked to voting at the AGM, and if more than one member is joining the AGM at the same link, an Appointment of Proxy form can be completed and provided to the Corporation by 5 pm on Wednesday 24 November 2021. Download Appointment of Proxy 2020-21 form
- To nominate a family group member as a Director, please return the completed Nomination of a Director form and Consent to become a Director form to email@example.com by 5 pm on Wednesday, 24 November 2021. Download Director Nomination & Consent forms and learn more about the duties of Directors and other officers here.
Should you have any questions or to give your apology if you are unable to attend the AGM,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call 0427 761 257