Looking for a unique way to use your legal & mediation background? A chance to make a direct impact with the traditional landowners, while cultivating strong relationships with Government agencies?
Our Recognition and Settlement Agreement (RSA) team is searching for an awesome mediator with a strong background in policy creation to join our RSA team. The successful applicant will work with relevant agencies to ensure the RSA rights are understood and implemented across country and will report to the Program Manager, supporting a critical area of the business.
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience in policy development and project delivery
- Experience in mediation, negotiations or dispute resolution
- Demonstrated time management and organisation skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience in strategic planning and risk management
- Understanding of Djaara aspirations and circumstances.
- A sound understanding of relevant policy, legislative and funding frameworks, including Natural Resource Management, Cultural Heritage, Native Title and the Traditional Owner Settlement Act 2010.
- Qualification and experience in law, strategic planning and project management would be highly regarded.
- A current driver’s licence and willingness to undertake travel within the region.
- A high level of computer literacy, including proficiency in with the Microsoft Office suite
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please address the key selection criteria accompanied by your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role via email@example.com
Need more information?
For more information regarding this role, please contact; Davina Wijesinghe, Program Manager – Lawyer- RSA Implementation via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0488 003 435.
Applications are ongoing until a suitable candidate is found. Submit your application NOW!
DOWNLOAD: Position Description - 20211108_PD Senior Policy Officer and Mediator_RSA Implementation