Djandak seeks a Natural Resource Management Coordinator – Fire, Forestry, Landscape.
Do you have extensive experience in NRM and strong leadership skills? Are you excited by the challenge of working in a fast growing organisation? Can you prioritise doing the job safely above all else? Do you excel at creating effective business partnerships and have the ability to manage all aspect of the business of budgeting, planning and managing work? Then this could be the role for you!
Due to continued expansion Djandak has separated Fire, Forestry and Landscape and Construction into two distinct teams. We are therefore seeking a new NRM Coordinator for this team.
The purpose of the position:
A strong focus of the NRM Works Coordinator position is the demonstration of strong leadership capabilities, commitment to service quality and effective decision making in managing and motivating staff to maintain a high level of performance in delivery of on-ground works. This role will focus on the delivery of fire, forestry, landscaping, maintenance and NRM works.
The position will manage a team of staff, working as multiple crews across different site locations and liaise closely with the Operations Manager. The position will ensure that all works meet quality and service expectations and are delivered in accordance with DDWCAC policy, procedures and standards.
A key component of this position is the continuation and development of new partnerships with local government, state government, private industry, stakeholders, landholders, interest groups and community, to effectively manage the natural resources on Dja Dja Wurrung Country.
Key Selection Criteria
– Experience in OH&S leadership and compliance
– Demonstrated experience to lead, supervise and coach staff and to develop and implement work plans ensuring that service quality meets expected parameters.
– Understanding of quality and technical operating considerations in the NRM and Landscaping industries and ability to document and clearly communicate expectations as they relate to a variety of works projects.
– Ability to build partnerships and manage a wide diversity of both internal and external stakeholders and represent the organisation to stakeholders and other interested groups.
– Demonstrated ability in works/project and business management, budget preparation, job costing and recording, contract establishment and supervision, records management and the use of project reporting systems, and an ability to develop, monitor and manage various contracts.
– A Technical Certificate(s), Associate Diploma, TAFE accredited standard, tertiary qualification, or other approved equivalent qualification in natural resource management or relevant work experience.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your Resume and a Covering Letter addressing the key selection criteria.
Need more information?
For more information regarding this role, please contact; Trent Gibson NRM Operations Manager email@example.com or call 0428 595 898
Closing date for the application is January 24th 2022. Submit your application NOW!
Position Description NRM Works Coordinator PD – Dec 21 (005)