Djandak seeks a Natural Resource Management Operations Manager. The NRM Operations Manager is responsible for the delivery of on ground works and projects.
Reporting to the Djandak Business Manager this role is responsible for the quality, profitability and timeliness of all NRM projects delivered through the crew and by the project management team.
The purpose of the position:
The objective of the Djandak Operations Manager is to provide operational management and leadership to a team of on-ground works and project staff engaged in the delivery of natural resource management and landscape development activities.
Key Selection Criteria
- Degree qualifications and relevant industry memberships in environmental science, natural resource or cultural heritage management or other related field(s) or other qualifications and commensurate experience.
- Experience in applying environmental or cultural heritage knowledge to achieve outcomes through policy and project implementation with 5 years industry experience.
- High level communication and interpretation skills and ability to relate to a range of stakeholders when providing information.
- Practical experience in the management of complex relationships with both internal and external interest groups and stakeholders, especially across all levels of Government.
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver on concurrent projects and to manage and prioritise work to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Program management, Project management and Performance monitoring skills.
- Experience managing budgets and profit/loss with proven track record of achieving positive financial outcomes across a significant business or program portfolio
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a CV, Covering letter and address the key selection criteria to email@example.com
Need more information?
For more information regarding this role, please contact; Ann Lansberry firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0487 386 871
Submit your application NOW, applications will close once the right candidate is found!
Position Description Djandak NRM Manager Apr 22 (004)