Dja Dja Wurrung Enterprises is looking for a Business Manager for its NRM business Djandak. This role will be responsible for the overall success of the Djandak business with profit and loss accountability.
Reporting to the General Manager Economic Development, this role has a strong focus on business development to establish new revenue streams and partnerships.
The purpose of the position:
The Djandak Business Manager will lead business development and oversee all aspects of operational management, including collaboration with aligned Djaara Enterprises to achieve the DDWE Business Plan.
Key Selection Criteria
- Ten years’ experience in business management, NRM, consulting or related field.
- Proven ability to lead a diverse workforce to achieve business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in Traditional Owner enterprise or policy/strategy development
- Track record of business development
- High level communication and interpretation skills and ability to relate to a range of stakeholders when providing information.
- Practical experience in the management of complex relationships with both internal and external interest groups and stakeholders, especially across all levels of Government.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-functional team.
- Proven ability to develop sustainable business models
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver on concurrent projects and to manage and prioritise work to meet deadlines and budgets.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a CV, Covering letter and address the key selection criteria to email@example.com
Need more information?
For more information regarding this role, please contact; Steve Jackson for a confidential discussion on 0408 442 656
Submit your application NOW!
Position Description Djandak Business Manager PD v.1