Djandak is looking for a Strategy Officer (Planning and Design) to support our Planning and Design in delivery of Cultural Heritage Assessments, Cultural Values Assessments, Djaara Centred Design and Healthy Country Planning.
If you are looking for an entry level role across planning and design that will allow you to grow whilst playing a significant role in communicating and embedding Djaara values in Djandak’s project delivery then this could be the role for you.
What skills are needed?
The successful applicant must possess and maintain a current Victorian Manual Driver License and be prepared to work predominantly across the Dja Dja Wurrung Recognition and Settlement Agreement Area and other locations (such as Melbourne) from time to time.
Key Selection Criteria
- Awareness of the application of Djaara knowledge through one of
- Relevant Traineeship
- Certificate IV Cultural Heritage or equivilent
- An equivalent level of relevant experience and expertise around Dja Dja Wurrung Culture.
- Good communication skills which demonstrate experience in building strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders,
- Ability to role model the Djandak values and behaviours.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please address the key selection criteria accompanied by your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role via email@example.com
For more information regarding this role, please contact; Nathan Wong, Land Strategy Manager 0458 965 329 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD: Position Description -