Djandak is looking for a Strategy Officer (Gatjin) to support our Dhelkunya Dja Strategy Manager (Gatjin) in delivery of Water Policy, Aboriginal Waterway Assessments and engagement with the State.
If you are looking for an entry level role into water that will allow you to grow whilst playing a significant role in achieving Dhelkunya Dja goals for water this could be the role for you.
What skills are needed?
Key Selection Criteria
- Awareness of the application of Djaara knowledge through one of
- Relevant Traineeship
- Certificate in Aboriginal water management or equivalent
- An equivalent level of relevant experience and expertise around Dja Dja Wurrung Culture.
- Good communication skills which demonstrate experience in building strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders,
- Ability to role model the Djandak values and behaviours.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please address the key selection criteria accompanied by your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this role, please contact;
Caitlin Dunolly-Lee – 0438 611 836
Kapa Gatjin Water Policy Project Officer
DOWNLOAD: Position Description -