Kickstart your career with DJAARA!
The Dhelkunya Dja Policy team is seeking an expression of interest from the mob for our next Trainee who will assist in building partnerships between DJAARA and Government.
This is an exciting opportunity to complete a Business or Community Services Certificate while learning on the job with a supportive manager and team.
Do you have an interest in the below? Then we would love to hear from you!
- Contributing to Djaara’s future (self-determination);
- Building good communication skills (writing and speaking);
- Learning about policy, land management and the government;
- Recording and saving (documenting) Djaara traditional knowledge; and
- Learning how to research and review data and information.
Like to know more?
Please contact Tony O’Loughlin Program Manager- Dhelkunya Dja Policy for a yarn on 0427 476 064 or email email@example.com or Cassandra Lewis General Manager 0458 303 077.
The attached Position Description will also provide further information including the responsibilities and the primary purpose of the position.
Position Description DPP Trainee PD