Dja Dja Wurrung Enterprises is looking for a Communications Lead who will lead and support the businesses in the interpretation and synthesis of Djaara values and their incorporation into the landscape and the built environment.
- Full-time (38 hours per week), 2 year Fixed Term Contract
- $85k Per annum + superannuation
- Bendigo Location
- Inclusive and vibrant work culture
How can you make an impact?
The role will support and lead the business to situate Djaara values in the landscape and built environment through design and collaboration.
In particular the role will:
- Lead and support collaborative design with traditional owners through a range of design methodologies
- Project management of cultural interpretive design projects including architecture and signage
- Creation of strategic frameworks according to cultural values
What will you bring?
- Relevant degree in Communications Design or equivalent experience
- Human Centred Design expertise
- Ability to analyse and synthesise cultural values appropriately
- Collaboration skills in particular with Traditional Owners
- Understanding of Traditional Owner rights or at least 3 years experience of having worked with TOs
- Awareness of culturally appropriate processes and understanding of Indigenous Cultural Intellectual Property ICIP
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Landscape design experience and interpretive signage experience will both be well regarded but not essential
There are many benefits of working at DJAARA
- Contributing to useful and rewarding work and giving something back to the community
- Training and career growth opportunities across DJAARA
- A portion of your income can be tax-free by salary packaging your personal expenses
- Additional tax-free salary packaging on dining and accommodation expenses
- Flexible work options available and work-life balance actively encouraged
- Access to free and confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, a cover letter, and a statement addressing the key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description: PD Communications Lead
Need more information?
If you require additional information, please contact Nathan Wong for a confidential discussion on 0458 965 329 or via email@example.com
Applications closing once the right candidate is found so apply now!