Dja Dja Wurrung Enterprises has a new Business Administration Trainee role and are looking for a team player with a positive attitude to join the team.
The Business Admin Trainee assists smooth operation of all aspects of project delivery including General Administration, Natural Resources Management (NRM) Support and Project management Office (PMO) Support.
This role is offered exclusively to a Dja Dja Wurrung person.
Be a part of a dynamic growing team
$43K-$45K per annum (depending on experience) + 10% Superannuation.
Full-time Position – 9 day fortnight.
Throughout the duration of the role you will develop a range of skills and assist with the delivery of Djandak administration services in the following areas:
– General Administration
– Supporting the outdoor crew with invoices and quotations
– Completing OH&S records
– Creating marketing material and posting to social media
You will also be supported to obtain your Certificate III in Business Administration. Your classes will be during work hours and you will have the ability to apply what you learn in classes through your work with Djandak.
As this role supports the NRM crew the hours of work will be 7:30am- 4.24pm, 9 day fortnight
Key Selection Criteria
To be successful in this role, you will have:
– Basic computing skills including MS office suite
– A strong interest and basic understanding of office administration systems
– Good verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
– Positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills, practices and processes
– Ability to work as part of a team environment and / or individually under routine supervision
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, a cover letter, and a statement addressing the key selection criteria to email@example.com
For further information regarding this role, please contact; Ann Lansberry Business Capability Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0487 386 871
Please download the Position Description for more information outlining the purpose and accountabilities of the role.
POSITION DESCRIPTION:Business Admin Trainee PD (002)