Are you our new Program Manager?
The Balaki Wurrekang – Program Manager will lead the agreement-making process with local government, with a long-term focus on establishing a Treaty-like agreement with local government authorities.
What skills are needed?
Key Selection Criteria
1. Demonstrated commitment to Djaara self-determination.
2. An outcome-focussed approach to work.
3. Capacity to lead and advocate effectively for positive change.
4. Demonstrated understanding of local government imperatives and decision-making processes.
5. Demonstrably strong agreement-making skills.
6. Relevant qualifications and /or experience in mediation or conflict resolution.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please address the key selection criteria accompanied by your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role via firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information?
For more information regarding this role, please contact; Jim Brooks, Executive Team Manager Member via email@example.com or call 0428 557 741.